- Barlew, J. September 2014. “Coming toward a doxastic agent: A doxastic analysis of the motion verb come.” Presentation at Sinn und Bedeutung 19 at Georg August University at Göttingen, Göttingen, Germany.
- Barlew, J. May 2014. “A new kind of definite: Uniqueness, salience, and the Bulu determiner -te.” Poster presentation at Semantics and Linguistic Theory (SALT) 24 at New York University, New York, NY.
- Evan Jaffe. September 2014. “Multiword Semantic Similarity in a Distributed Semantic Model”. Presentation at the Center for Cognitive and Brain Sciences Autumn retreat, Columbus, OH.
- Jane Mitsch. June 2014. “The political border through space: The influence of border visibility on Wolof on the border of Senegal and The Gambia.” Presented at Sociolinguistics Symposium 20 at the University of Jyväskylä, Finland
- Jane Mitsch. June 2014. “Linguistic dimensions to national and transnational identity at the Senegambian border.” Presented at the Association for Borderland Studies First World Conference at the University of Eastern Finland.
- Michael Phelan. May 2014. ”Hearing the Structure of Math: Use and limits of prosodic disambiguation for mathematical stimuli.”Presentation at Speech Prosody 7 in Dublin, Ireland.
- Michael Phelan. October 2014. "Please talk in the museum: A partnership for language research.” Presentation at the Engagement Scholarship Consortium Conference in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
Marten van Schijndel
- Marten van Schijndel and Micha Elsner. 2014. ”Bootstrapping into filler-gap: An acquisition story." In Proceedings of the 52nd Annual Meeting of the Association for Computational Linguistics (ACL 2014).
- Marten van Schijndel, William Schuler, and Peter Culicover. 2014. "Frequency Effects in the Processing of Unbounded Dependencies." In Proceedings of the 36th Annual Meeting of the Cognitive Science Society (CogSci 2014).