- Barlew, J. (2015). “Point of view and the semantics of spatial expressions in Mushunguli and English.” Journal of Semantics. doi: 10.1093/jos/ffu018
- Barlew, J. (2015, January). “Encoding separation: The meaning of Mushunguli ku-. “ Invited presentation at the Potsdam Syntax and Semantics Colloquium. Universiteit Potsdam, Potsdam, Germany.
- Barlew, J. (2015, January). “Polysemy in the meaning of come: Two senses with a common conceptual core.” Presentation at Formal Semantics Meets Cognitive Semantics. Radboud Universiteit. Nijmegen, The Netherlands.
- Buchner, A. (2015, January). “/s/ Accommodation in a Gendered Shadowing Task.” Presentation at the Annual Meeting of the Linguistic Society of America, Portland, Oregon.
Marten van Schijndel
- Marten van Schijndel and William Schuler. "Hierarchic syntax improves reading time prediction." Poster presentation at the 28th CUNY Conference on Human Sentence Processing, Los Angeles, CA.