- pg. 24: A larger table of animal names across languages, by Derek Abbott
- pg. 29: Video of ASL sign for 'possible', Handspeak.com
- pg. 30: More on ASL sign KNOW, from Lifeprint.com; Video of indexical ASL sign KNOW and Video of casual pronunciation of ASL sign KNOW, from SigningSavvy.com
- pg. 35, Discussion Question #18: Grammar Girl website
- pg. 37, Activity #31: British Sign Language videos on the British Museum website: Unfortunately, the British Museum has changed their website, and there are now only four videos available, all of children describing items. Those are as much as is needed in order to do this activity, though.
Are there any links for Chapter 1 that you would like to see added to this page? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chapter 2 >>