- pg. 24: A larger table of animal names across languages, by Derek Abbott
- pg. 29: Video of ASL sign for 'possible', Handspeak.com
- pg. 30: More on ASL sign KNOW, from Lifeprint.com; Video of indexical ASL sign KNOW and Video of casual pronunciation of ASL sign KNOW, from SigningSavvy.com
- pg. 35, Discussion Question #18: Grammar Girl website
- pg. 37, Activity #31: British Museum British Sign Language videos (YouTube playlist): The British Museum has changed their website, but they have now put several of their BSL video descriptions into the YouTube playlist linked here. Please turn the closed captioning off in order to answer question (iii).
Are there any links for Chapter 1 that you would like to see added to this page? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chapter 2 >>