LOC Information for instructors, experimenters, and students
This page provides information to students and instructors on how to satisfy the Linguistics Outside the Classroom requirement for Linguistics 2000, 2051, and 3701.
- Sign up for experiments
- Current semester list of talks
- Linguistics 2000 Talks and Experiments
- Linguistics 2051 Talks and Experiments
- Linguistics 3701 Talks and Experiments
- Information for researchers and instructors (Login Required)
Some links on this page are to .pdf files. If you need these files in a more accessible format, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. PDF files require the use of Adobe Acrobat Reader software to open them. If you do not have Reader, you may use the following link to Adobe to download it for free at: Adobe Acrobat Reader.