- pg. 319: Genie: Secret of the Wild Child is a 55 minute documentary film made in 1997.
- pg. 320: Short video excerpt on the birth of Nicaraguan Sign Language
- pg. 320: Here is a 2018 article on some of the history and current issues surrounding Nicaraguan Sign Language: "Signs and Wonders", by Dan Rosenheck (1843 magazine, Feb/March 2018)
- pg. 325: Instructional video from Peter Jusczyk's lab (1999) demonstrating the High Amplitude Sucking procedure, the Conditioned Head-Turn procedure, and the Preferential Looking procedure for investigating infant language abilities.
- pg. 325: Video on How to Test Language in Babies, from The Ling Space, describing the High Amplitude Sucking Procedure, the Head-Turn Preference Paradigm, and the Preferential Looking Paradigm.
Are there any links for Chapter 8 that you would like to see added to this page? Email us at email@example.com.