- pg. 388: Video showing McGurk effect: be sure to have your sound on and to watch the video while listening; then try listening to without looking at it, and then watching it with no sound.
- pg. 389: Examples of phoneme restoration, on Sinauer website for Language and Mind, by Julie Sedivy
- pg. 407, Activity #4: Dichotic Listening Experiment at UCLA. Unfortunately, this website and activity are no longer available.
- Alternatively, there is a dichotic listening example on YouTube.
- pg. 414, Exercise #24: Discussion of dichotic listening experiment from Exercise #4. Unfortunately, this website and activity are no longer available.
Are there any links for Chapter 9 that you would like to see added to this page? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.