- Section 9.4.5, pg. 400: Video showing McGurk effect: be sure to have your sound on and to watch the video while listening; then try listening to without looking at it, and then watching it with no sound. (LF 12: pg. 388)
- Section 9.4.6, pg. 401: Examples of phoneme restoration, on Sinauer website for Language and Mind, by Julie Sedivy (LF 12: pg. 389)
- pg. 407, Activity #4: Dichotic Listening Experiment at UCLA. Unfortunately, this website and activity are no longer available.
- Alternatively, there is a dichotic listening example on YouTube.
- (LF 12: pg. 414, Exercise #24: Unfortunately, this website is no longer available.)
Are there any links for Chapter 9 that you would like to see added to this page? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
<< Chapter 8 / Chapter 10 >>