210 Oxley Hall
1712 Neil Ave.
Areas of Expertise
- Computational linguistics
- Semantics and Syntax
- Ph.D. Computer and Information Science, University of Pennsylvania, 2003
- M.S. Computer and Information Science, University of Pennsylvania, 1997
- B.S. Computer Science, University of Michigan, 1995
- B.A. English Literature, University of Michigan, 1992
William's interests are in building and evaluating computational models of cognitive processes involved in parsing and interpreting speech and text.